Purrinlot Kitten Policy
Once you adopt a Purrinlot Kitty-- then what? What guarantees do you have? Click here for some adopting advice and some information to help answer lots and lots of questions that a new kitty owner, especially that of a Persian, might have! As for shipping, read Samsons page and he will help share with you his flight across the US.
Before you purchase a kitten:
Answer the following questions-
- What breed do I want, if I select a Persian am I up to the grooming needs and will I have the time to maintain the coat? Only you can answer this question honestly.
- Do I want a show kitten, breeder, or pet? This depends on what you are planning to do once your kitten arrives at home. Are you wanting to Breed and/or Show, or just enjoy the newest member of your family?
- What is the difference in show, breeder, and pet? The answer is simple, a show kitten in intended to be shown and a pet is not....but a show kitten is a pet yet a pet may not always be of total show quality. The only real difference is a show kitten will meet the standards of CFA closer than a kitten sold for pet. A breeder kitten is one sold with rights to breed and carry the CFA lines. But a breeder is still a pet and probably a show kitten as well.
- Is your home able to have cats? For example some apartments require additional pet permission and deposits.
- What about travel? If you purchase a kitten by internet how will you be able to receive the new baby? We have a few methods and they are easy.We can either fly the kitten out counter to counter usually US Air or Delta...which-ever has the shortest time span flight for the kitten..... or have a meeting place for direct up.
- How do I get the kitten registered? Easy, Purrinlot registers all their kitten litters before they are placed into homes, once you decide on a name, it is registered again with it's name and cattery title.
- What guaranties do I have? Purrinlot uses a written contract for all kittens guarantying the health and pedigree of each and every kitten placed by Purrinlot.
- Replacement Policy- we do not replace replacements:-)
Pic by Laura of Purrinlot 4/96