Grooming Powder Face Brush 3 Pack
At last! No more flyaway cat grooming powder!
Of all our grooming brush kits, this 3 pack of professional quality, precision cat grooming brushes is by far the best value. Each brush is individually wrapped to ensure it is free of contaminants and so precise in its handling you'd think you were painting a masterpiece, which is exactly what your cat should be... a masterpiece!
- SAVES FLYAWAY POWDER - these three professional cat grooming brushes are designed to pick up and hold powder so you can apply your Anna Designer Natural Pet Grooming Powder exactly where it's needed and nowhere that it doesn't belong, thereby reducing the amount of powder that goes to waste during each use.
- STERILE AND HYPOALLERGENIC - Each brush comes individually wrapped to ensure that it is free of germs and contaminants. The same cannot be said for using a makeup brush that has also been used in makeup or a washcloth that may have residual detergent on it from going through your washing machine.
- HELPS REMOVE TEAR STAINS FASTER - Each brush helps work your grooming powder far deeper into the fur than you could reach with an ordinary brush, washcloth, or your fingers, thereby delivering more powder right where it needs to go to draw out stains from each hair shaft. The more precise the application of the powder = the sooner you will see stains disappear.
- LONG LASTING, SHED RESISTANT - The bristles on the two brushes with silver handles are made from natural pony and sable hair. The bristles on the wide, black-handled brush are made from goat and sable hair, all of which are long lasting and resistant to shedding so you won't have to pick bristles out of your cat's fur when you're done.
Laura's Cat Grooming Tips:
Persian cat breeder Laura Thomas of Purrinlot uses these exact brushes for her cats and recommends you use them in the following manner for the most precise application of grooming powder: These brushes were hand selected by Laura herself for quality, size needed and use.
- Use the fine detail brush for crevices and sensitive areas such as around the eyes (be careful not to get any grooming powder into the eyes though.)
- Use the larger brush for the rest of the face
- Use the widest brush for the rest of the body and tail
Cat Grooming Brush Dimensions
- Fine detail brush measures 5.5 inches (139.7 mm)
- Larger brush measures 6 inches (152.4 mm)
- Widest brush measures 4 inches (101.6 mm).