Hollywood The Purr-fect Bath for Persians and Longhairs DVD
The only professional cat bath DVD on the market!
How would you like to have your own personal expert cat grooming consultant in your home sharing professional tips and tricks that have garnered awards at cat shows at every step of the bathing process? With this professionally recorded cat grooming DVD, that's exactly what you get! Award-winning Purrinlot Persian breeder Laura Thomas shares the exact same bath routine she used for her national winners, offering tips and tricks you would probably never even think to try.
- LEARN THE STEPS TO DEGREASING PROPERLY - Laura shares how to properly degrease and deep cleanse your Persian or other longhair cat without stripping the fur of its moisture or silky feel, as well as her favorite degreasing cat shampoos.
- BANISH KNOTS AND MATS - The best way to deal with knots and mats in the fur is to keep them from forming in the first place. Laura will show you how you can prevent your kitty's fur from becoming tangled and the best grooming tools on the market for keeping your kitty's coat in pristine condition.
- AVOID THE "LION CUT" - While many breeders will shave their longhair cats into what is commonly referred to as the "lion cut," this isn't an option if you plan to show. Learn to condition your cat's coat so shaving won't become necessary.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COAT TYPE - Does your kitty have dominant or dilute coloring? What about white fur? Laura explains the genetics of coat coloring and how those genes can cause cats to clean up differently.
- Screen size: 4:3 (standard)
- Run time: 44 min 36 sec
- For playback on DVD players or computers
- Me too:-) Review by Kathy D
Quality Service Value
- I thought I knew more Review by Mel from CA
Quality Service Value
Another breeder who was very nice overheard the rude breeder and told me about the purrinlot site and told me about Laura's videos. I really thought my bath was good. Over the next week I bruted then finally visited purrinlot and checked out the bath dvd and bought it...what the heck, I thought. I am so GLAD I DID!!! Now, I'm going back ot the show next week to show off my Amy to that rude breeder!!. (Posted on 5/2/2013)