$9.95 As low as: $7.99
Coffee, when used in the making of soap, has a unique natural ability to absorb urine and mask its odor without the use of chemicals. So, the next time your feline companion leaves an "accident" on the living room sofa or carpet, give this powerful soap bar a try.
- A heavy duty natural soap bar specifically formulated to remove urine stains and odors
- A safe and effective solution for removing urine from surfaces where the use of chemicals would be unwise
- Made with real coffee grounds to give it a rough texture that is great for scrubbing
$9.00 As low as: $5.95
Do you want to pet your Persian cats but are worried that you may pass germs to them from your hands? Pet your Persian cats with impunity when you disinfect your hands with this handmade bar of natural soap. Keep the germs on your hands from being passed into your cats' fur.
- Keep your hands clean of the bacteria and other germs that are easily passed from humans to cats
- Made from the essential oil of the tea tree for natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- Small size that fits comfortably in your hand - great for taking on the road to shows
Despite all their fur, cats, and especially purebred Persian cats, can develop acne on their chins as a result of eating wet food. Made with Aloe Vera, this fancy bar of soap will cleanse the skin while removing impurities that cause chin acne. This bar is especially useful for clearing up the type of acne commonly known as blackheads.
- Give your prized Persians the protection they need to look their best at their next showing
- A chemical and drug-free way to clear feline acne
- Breeder developed and breeder recommended for use on longhaired cats
Does your cat's fur feel greasy or waxy? Do you see dark patches or spots beneath the fur at the base of your cat's tail? If so, your cat may have stud tail - a type of feline acne. As such, you need a soap that can work on your cat's skin as well as the fur, which is precisely what Castle Baths' Anna Designer Pet Cat Stud Tail Soap is designed to do. Breeder-developed and breeder-recommended, no other soap of this kind exists!
- Easy to use. Just apply it to your cat's stud tail and rinse like you would with any other bar of soap.
- Made with goat's milk, Dead Sea Salt, and Lemongrass to work on both the skin and fur simultaneously, and without stripping moisture as many commercial soaps do
- Breeder-developed and breeder-recommended, this soap is a truly natural stud tail solution for cats that will help keep them looking great for your next cat show.
Castle Baths is the only creator of a soap of this kind!
NOTE: when you receive your stud tail soap, you may notice a crusting and/or dampness on the surface. This is due to the soap's formulation with Dead Sea Salt. The included Dead Sea Salt gives this soap its powerful moisturizing abilities by drawing moisture into the bar from the surrounding environment. So, while this process can cause the soap to look dry and cracked, it is actually a sign of just how moisturizing this soap really is!Learn More
This is exactly what it sounds like: a bar of handmade, natural soap that has been molded into the shape of a fat cat.Top Purrinlot Breeder of Persian Cats Laura Thomas gave these out as gifts one year and everybody who received one used it as a decoration. While they make great conversation pieces and even better gifts, they are also fully functional bars of natural soap and can be used in the tub or shower.
- Made from natural Shea Butter for moisturizing of the skin
- You receive two bars of soap with this gift set: one fat cat and one breeder bar hand soap
- Not sure what to do with both? Try using one for yourself and giving the other as a gift, or using one as a bar of soap while the other sits on your bathroom shelf as a decoration.